You’re jumping between Jira and Slack, drowning in support tickets, and attending nonstop Zoom calls—but getting, like, zero actual work done.
You need a toolkit that automates all the mundane parts of your workflow and lets your teams focus on the projects that really matter.
Troopr is a toolkit that lets you run asynchronous meetings, manage support tickets, and more by connecting Slack to Jira and Confluence.
Troopr Check-in lets you perform asynchronous team meetings and check-ins on Slack, making it ideal for collaborating with colleagues across time zones.
Choose from built-in meeting templates like standup, planning poker, retrospective, and team mood tracker.
Collaborate with teams through agile ceremonies and receive check-in reports to improve team management.
There’s no need to go back and forth between Slack and Jira ever again. Instead, you can track and update software projects right from Troopr Project.
You can even get alerts about Jira project updates and issue previews mentioned in Slack, so nothing ever slips through the cracks!
Generate task summaries and view auto-updates on task progress from Slack.
It’s easy to convert internal support requests into Jira tickets and continuously notify Slack conversations with Jira comments, attachments, or status updates.
Deliver automatic responses to employee requests with appropriate documents from Confluence via Slack.
Schedule smart, actionable reminders and nudges to make sure everyone is on track to fulfill their deliverables.
You’re also able to pick from multiple built-in templates or create a custom report with Jira JQL for task progress, stale issues, timeline check, and upcoming deadline reminders.
Troopr helps you perform asynchronous team meetings, manage employee support requests, and receive reports on Slack—all from one platform.
- Host status updates or daily standups, and track Jira software projects in Slack
- Alternative to: Geekbot and Halp
- Automate employee support ticket tracking in Slack through Jira Service Management
- Best for: Engineering and IT teams that need to check-in with other teams and generate actionable summary reports
- Related categories: Productivity, Support
- Lifetime access to Troopr
- All future Pro Plan updates
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 5 codes
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Troopr users who do not have existing accounts
- Note: a Slack workspace URL is required to redeem Troopr
- 60 day money-back guarantee. Try it out for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
This deal provides lifetime access for $59