What is Ticksy ?
- Simple customer support app with intuitive user interface that supports customized company branding. 5/month per user.
- Ticksy is an advanced helpdesk software that provides you everything you need to provide excellent customer service to your clients.
- It connects your Envato Market account to provide a one-click option for consumers to validate purchases before submitting a ticket.
- With Ticksy, you can create as many articles as you like and attach them to one or more categories, ideal for online documentation.
- With easy digital downloads, the platform supports purchase verification.
- It allows you to pick a custom subdomain, upload your logo, and change the colors to fit your brand for a consistent customer experience because branding is extremely essential.
- Ticksy includes fast-loading websites, one-click access to key functions, along with a few keyboard shortcuts for the super-users.
- With Ticksy, each new ticket and response generates an email notice.
- Ticksy helps you create a custom-branded, digital help desk and knowledge base to expand your customer support.
- Ticksy lets you create a multilingual, web-based help desk that’s a breeze for both your customers and support team to use.
- Define custom fields for your ticket submission page to ensure agents get the information they need, with options for text fields and box selections.
- You can even set up canned responses for frequently asked questions, so your agents are able to focus on more complicated tickets.
- Ticksy lets you build a knowledge base that customes can use to find answers for common questionswhich means less work for your support team.
- Build a web-based help desk and knowledge base for public and private customer support tickets
- Verify customer licenses before submitting tickets thanks to powerful integrations with platforms like Envato
- Alerts / Escalation
- Customizable Branding
- Email Management
- Interaction Tracking
- Knowledge Base Management
- Remote Access/Control
- Self Service Portal
- Ticket Management
Designed for small businesses, it is a white-labeled help desk solution that helps verify client accounts, receive customer ticket assignments in real-time, manage online documentation, and more.
- Developers,Web design agencies and Web designers
- Site visitors usually have queries that need to be addressed by the website.
- Ticksy is an adequate replacement for helpdesk staff.
- The fee is very affordable and is nothing compared to hiring support or helpdesk staff.
This deal provides lifetime access for Unlimited customers for $69only