What is SubHub?
- SubHub is a content management software designed to help businesses publish digital content, create custom membership websites, and handle payments, subscriptions, customer engagement, and more on a centralized platform.
- Administrators can set up monthly, annual, one-time, or recurring payment plans for members and create redemption or promotion codes to offer discounts to customers.
- Organizations can use the member directory, event directory, and social media integration capabilities to engage with community members.
- Hosted on Linode and Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform, the software lets businesses upload and publish content in audio, video, and PDF format according to scheduled date and time.
- Managers can accept payments from customers via credit cards or eWallets and utilize the built-in shopping cart to streamline sales processes.
- Supervisors can also configure membership levels for specific customer groups, use design templates to create customizable websites, and gain visibility into performance metrics through Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- SubHub facilitates integration with various payment gateways, social media platforms, and other third-party applications such as MailChimp, Stripe, and more.
- Members can securely log in to access relevant content according to individual requirements and add items to their favorites.
- Our CMS, the SubHub platform, is easy to use, allowing you “profit from your passion”.
- By taking care of all things technical without taking away any control of content we leave you free to worry about creating great content, that will look fantastic on your beautiful new website.
- SubHub’s membership website builder provides all the tools you need to create, manage and grow a successful subscription website.
- Take recurring payments with Stripe or PayPal.
- Create multiple subscription levels with member-only access to content.
- Engage members with a built-in forum and member directory.
- Sell physical, digital and pay-per-view products in the store.
- Create and sell online courses as stand-alone products or as part of memberships.
- SubHub is an all-in-one solution. No plug-ins.
- Create multiple membership levels, enabling different groups to securely log in and see the content they’ve purchased
- Offer annual, monthly, and recurring subscription plans with the option for free trials and one-time payments
- Best for Content creators,Course creators and Small businesses
- Alernetives to WordPress,Brilliant Directories,Wix,Webflow,Tendenci,Kontent.ai,Confluence,Box,Publitas and Bitrix24
- Use own custom domain
- Free SSL certificate
- Password-protected areas
- Recurring subscriptions
- Member directory
- Built-in store
- Course creation
- Mailchimp integration
- Integrated payment processors
- Fully managed and hosted
- Multiple membership levels
- Promo codes
- Zapier integration
- Built-in forum
- Langauge settings
For entrepreneurs, publishers, course creators, instructors or coaches, SubHub is the solution to bring your knowledge online and get paid for it. Sell your content & courses on a membership website.
This deal provides lifetime access for 500 members for $99only