What is Squash?
Squash is a WordPress plugin that helps developers quickly develop and test ecommerce sites. It includes features such as a checkout process, product pages, custom fields, and more. Squash allows developers to easily create and test ecommerce sites without having to write code or use any third-party tools.
Squash is a powerful tool that can help developers quickly develop and test ecommerce sites. It includes features such as a checkout process, product pages, custom fields, and more. Squash allows developers to easily create and test ecommerce sites without having to write code or use any third-party tools.
If you’re looking to quickly develop and test a WordPress, ecommerce site, or even a custom web app, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of creating a quick and easy prototype using WordPress, testing your site on different devices and browsers, and adding basic functionalities. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to develop your project quickly and test it on a variety of devices and browsers. So whether you’re looking to develop a simple website or a more complex web app, this guide has everything you need to get started.
- Create single-click staging sites for each branch of code and share the URLs with all your stakeholders
- Access single-click test environments for popular apps like WordPress, Joomla, and Ghost—or import your own custom code
- Best for Developers, Ecommerce and QA
- Alternative to Buddy.works and GitLab
- Dedicated virtual machine per branch of code
- SSH and shell access
- Flexible virtual machine sizes and storage
- Environment variables
- Basic HTTP authentication
- Subdomain and multi-level subdomains
- Custom domains and custom SSL
- Notification of code changes
- One-click deployment
- Auto-shutdown policies
- Integrations with Slack, GitHub, Bitbucket, and GitLab
This deal provides lifetime access to 1,200 hours per month for $69 only