What is SFTPCloud ?
Through the use of cloud-based SFTP management, an organization can maintain control and safeguard all file transfers, while having access to tools to easily manage high volumes of connections. The use of SFTP cloud solutions to provide cloud-based servers that transfer data via SFTP is prevalent. By combining the best of SFTP and the cloud, Cloud SFTP offers you flexibility, security, and web-based access to your data and file transfers.
The use of file transfer protocols allows users to easily transfer data between remote systems over the Internet. Among these protocols, SFTP offers a secure means of transferring files and folders, making it an ideal choice for users.
- Connect cloud-based storage (e.g., AWS S3, GCS, Azure Blob, etc.) accessible via SFTP/FTPS
- Access instant, managed, and hassle-free SFTP/FTPS servers in the United States and Europe
- Best for Developers
- Alternative to SFTP To Go
- SFTP protocol
- FTPS protocol
- Email notifications
- S3 access
- Custom domain
- Static IPs
Using SFTP to transfer files offers numerous benefits.
SFTP utilizes a separate port to transfer data, which poses a higher risk of being eavesdropped upon and prevented by a man-in-the-middle attack.
Data transfer is encrypted through SFTP, leaving no way for anyone without the appropriate SSH key to access the file.
Before clients can access data through SFTP, they must authenticate. The same authentication methods as SSH, including a user ID and password combination, are used by SFTP.
Data Integrity Checks
SFTP performs data integrity and authenticity checks throughout each file transfer to ensure the data has not been altered.
This deal provides lifetime access to 200 GB storage & 5 users for $39 Only
- Lifetime access to SFTPCloud
- All future Business Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking — just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 5 license tiers
- GDPR compliant