What is Salespanel ?
Salespanel relies on first-party intent data analytics and customer journey tracking software to analyze and track customers’ journeys. The current state of customer tracking, with the ending of Universal Analytics and the banning of Google Analytics in several European countries, shows a shift in the landscape of customer tracking. B2B businesses can utilize the solution to track their first-party customer journey data and connect it to their sales and marketing systems for a seamless experience. . Utilize Salespanel to identify, track, qualify, and analyze your leads.
Using first-party data, such as customer data and website traffic, B2B businesses can track customer journeys, analyze site traffic, and identify qualified leads through Salespanel. Salespanel, a first-party intent data analytics and customer journey tracking software, is a crucial component in the current landscape of customer tracking. . Salespanel, a B2B business tracking tool, provides a suitable solution for businesses looking to access first-party customer data and connect it to their sales and marketing efforts.
- Track website activity in real time and sync GDPR-compliant, first-party data with your CRM
- Enable push or email notifications to follow up or offer an upsell to custom audience segment
- Best for Marketers, Marketing agencies and SaaS
- Alternative to Google Analytics, Kissmetrics and Woopra
- Real-time website visitor tracking
- Customer journey tracking: website and app touchpoints
- Behavioral analytics
- Webform and live chat tracking
- Newsletter, email, and campaign tracking
- Track anonymous visitors
- Custom events and attributes/traits
- Lead segmentation and triggers
- Lead activity alerts
- Sync web visits and custom events to your CRM
- 3 month data retention
- All Integrations
- GDPR-compliant consent-based tracking
- ZoomInfo SalesOS
- DemandScience Intelligence
- Lucky Orange
- Visual Visitor
Salespanel integrates with the following applications:
Wix, Microsoft Outlook, Mailchimp Transactional Email, Calendly, Webflow, Zapier, Gmail, Pipedrive, Woodpecker, WordPress, Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Squarespace, Mailchimp, Google Chrome.
The salespanel provides B2B marketing analytics and customer journey tracking, helping you connect first-party data to your sales and marketing system for lead scoring and identifying high-intent customers.
Website Tracking, Lead scoring, Lead management, Website Analytics, Lead generation, B2B Sales, Sales, Marketing, Account Based Marketing, Customer Data Platform, and Product-led Growth
What is the typical users of Salespanel?
Salespanel has the following typical customers
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Can Salespanel provide an API?
Yes, Salespanel has an API available for use.
What is the level of support offered by Salespanel Offers?
Salespanel offers the following support options
Chat, Email/Help Desk, FAQs/Forum, Knowledge Base, 24/7 (Live rep)
This deal provides lifetime access to 10,000 monthly visitors for $49 Only
- Lifetime access to Salespanel
- All future Basic Plan updates
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 5 codes
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Salespanel users who do not have existing accounts
- Optional add-on: IP and profile enrichment for $4 per 1,000 monthly visitors