You’ve got an awesome idea for a podcast, but bringing it to life requires more than you think.
Between booking guests, preparing interviews, and recording audio—plus all that editing—it’s easy to spend more time creating your content than sharing it with listeners.
Rumble Studio is an audio recording solution that lets you conduct remote interviews and produce content quickly.
Whether you’re producing a podcast, conducting job interviews, or collecting testimonials, Rumble Studio makes it easy to prepare and record interviews asynchronously.
You can build an interview landing page to ask questions and collect responses in multiple formats—all without any coding.
Your interview link allows your guests to answer prompts by recording or uploading audio, answering multiple choice questions, or submitting text, images, and videos.
Rumble Studio gives you different ways to share your interviews, so you can easily interview individuals or multiple guests at once.
Your guests can automatically record and transcribe unlimited audio clips so every submission is a breeze to review later.
And thanks to advanced group permissions, you can collaborate on interviews with team members and review your work with stakeholders.
Best of all, responses are organized and labeled on your dashboard, so you can review, download, or mix and match segments from different interviews.
Rumble Studio’s built-in mixing tool lets you arrange audio clips, record or upload your intro and commentary, and even add jingles or ads to your podcasts.
You can also enhance your audio with automatic post-processing, like noise reduction, silence removal, and auto-leveling.
From there, you’ll be able to export high-quality audio in WAV and MP3 formats that meet industry standards.
Rumble Studio is also packed with white-labeling features, so it’s easy to craft a branded experience for your guests and clients.
Create branding kits with custom logos, color schemes, fonts, and layouts that are consistent across your brand’s messaging.
Rumble Studio lets you collect, record, and edit audio content in a flash, so you can boost engagement and build your audience one episode at a time.
- Interview one or multiple guests with branded interview landing pages shareable via link or embed
- Alternative to: Podcastle, Riverside.fm, and VideoAsk
- Collect unlimited audio responses, edit podcasts, and export audio in high-quality, industry-standard formats
- Best for: Podcasters, content creators, and marketing agencies looking for a faster way to produce high-quality podcasts
- Related categories: Lead Generation, Marketing, Content
- Take-turns audio recorder™
- Interview creator
- Interview templates
- Rumble invitation links
- Unlimited audio recording and preview
- High-quality audio exports in WAV and MP3
- Bulk export and download
- Advanced export mix tool
- Magic sparkles audio enhancement
- Royalty-free jingles and sound packs
- Unlimited transcriptions
- Text, image, and video capture
- Training resources
This deal provides lifetime access 3 brand kits for $ 69 only