React Bricks is a content management system that lets developers create a visual site builder content editors can use code-free.
Work directly from visual content blocks to create a site that fits your company’s unique design system.
It’s easy to upload images in just a few clicks and change properties like layout and text color from a side control menu that your dev team can customize to your specific needs.
Because everything happens directly in React Bricks, you don’t have to waste time toggling between your headless CMS and your code.
This platform optimizes images for responsive view after upload and serves them from a global CDN, so you don’t have to mess with any external services.
With a step-by-step look at each feature, you’ll get a handle on everything in just a couple hours.
React Bricks gives your developers all the tools they need to build a visual editor that your content team can use—without having to write a single line of code.
Help your whole team build incredible sites.
- Build an enterprise-quality site with a visual CMS based on React components
- Alternative to: Storyblok, Builder, and Tina
- Integrate with dev-friendly tools like Next.js, Gatsby, and Remix, and give your content team a no-code editing interface
- Best for: Startups and React-skilled agencies that need a seamless CMS for developers and content editors
- Number of apps: 1 per license
- Visual editing
- Scheduled publishing
- Production build hook
- Staging build hook
- Image optimization
- Global CDN
- React Bricks library
- Powerful CLI
- Starter projects
- React Bricks UI
- VSCode snippets extension
- Great docs tutorials
- 4 languages/locals included
This deal provides lifetime access for 50 MB total disk space for assets and 50 GB of bandwidth per account at $59.