What is Project.co?
- Client-Facing Project Management Software.Every project brings your team and your client team together.
- Chat, share files, collaborate, manage tasks & take payments.
- If you work with clients, you do it better with Project.co!
- Project Co means the entity that enters into the Project Agreement with the Authority and leads the Project team through the term of the Project Agreement. Sample 1Sample 2Sample 3. Based on 19 documents. 19. Project Co means the entity formed, or that will be formed to enter into the Project Agreement.
- Project.co is a project management platform for team collaboration and communication.
- Users can create and work on multiple projects at once, generate invoices, share files, create task lists and timelines, assign role-based permissions, create schedules and Kanban boards, and more.
- With Project.co, project tasks can be displayed in list view, calendar view, scheduler view, or a Kanban board, which enables users to track projects per stage and easily see completed and pending tasks.
- The project overview feature enables project management teams and client teams to collaborate and communicate in the platform to ensure all required stakeholders are involved in the project planning and execution process.
- The Project.co discussion pages record all communication within the team to enable secure storage of project development information for future reference.
- Additionally, it includes a role-specific access feature for information that should not be shared with the client such as preliminary ideas, plans, and budget proposals, enabling users to uphold confidentiality, data protection, and quality standards.
- Payments can be requested and fulfilled directly in the platform via Stripe integration, and invoices are generated automatically upon completion of payments to ensure secure billing and maintain a full transaction history.
- Project.co helps businesses arrange and view tasks in various formats such as lists, calendars, schedulers or Kanban framework.
- Project.co is a cloud-based solution that helps small to large enterprises manage multiple elements of projects including payments, tasks, time, people, files and more.
- It lets users request clients to process payments electronically via credit cards and generate automated invoices with the required information.
- The centralized platform enables users to chat and collaborate with team members/clients, streamlining communications across the organization.
- Additionally, managers can embed videos into comments and filter attached files by names and dates.
- Project.co facilitates integration with third-party applications including Stripe and SagePay.
- It allows administrators to automate the delivery of email notifications to team members appearing in an offline mode.
- It is available for free as well as on monthly subscriptions and support is extended via live chat.
- Manage all aspects of a project from one dashboard, including tasks, discussions, files, payments, and time tracking
- Connect tools like Google Docs, InVision, Figma, Frame.io, and Airtable to streamline your team’s workflows
- Best for Marketing agencies,Project managers and Small businesses
- Alternative to Asana,Basecamp,ClickUp,Monday.com and Trello
- Unlimited collaborators (guests and clients)
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited tasks
- All project and task views
- Time tracking
- Kanban view
Co-benefits are any positive impacts, other than direct GHG emissions mitigation, resulting from carbon offset projects. This document highlights the positive impacts that can be generated by carbon offset projects, and how this may influence a college’s or university’s decision to purchase offsets.
This deal provides to lifetime access for 50 GB total team storage for $59only