With Noota, you can screen record virtual meetings held on Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet, or in any browser.
With Noota, you can record virtual meetings on Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet, or even any tab on your browser.
Just upload your agenda and receive real-time alerts if the meeting has not covered specific topics, helping your team stay on task.
You can also use the NootEx screen recorder to follow a live transcription that can be translated in over 70 languages for your global team members.
And because this screen recorder is available to use as a draggable popup, it’s easy to tag, add screenshots, and highlight key moments with one click.
Use the NootEx screen recorder to customize your notes with screenshots, key moments, and a live transcription.
Best of all, Noota’s AI-generated speech-to-text technology accurately converts all your audio into text in over 70 different languages and accents.
The voice analysis feature can differentiate up to 10 people speaking in the same meeting, so you’ll always know who’s saying what.
You can make any changes in the transcript editor and the text will remain fully synchronized with the audio.
And with built-in keyboard shortcuts, you’re able to create a custom tag palette and export the time-stamped quote in a flash.
Noota lets you edit your transcript while keeping the audio perfectly synced.
Simply upload your video and then select subtitle mode. You can individually modify each subtitle, edit the text, and adjust the timestamp.
You’ll also be able to edit the style of your subtitles, including the color, font, and background to reflect your own branding.
And with subtitles on everything, you’ll increase content visibility when search engines read the text displayed on your videos!
Transcribe and record from anywhere using the NootApp, which gives you access to the entire platform right from your mobile device.
Plus, you can add photos from your camera roll to the transcript or report to include fun, relevant content on the go.
Download NootApp to transcribe, dictate, and analyze information for your transcripts on the fly.
Luckily, Noota accurately records your meetings and converts all your transcripts into workable tools for your business.
- Record or annotate online meetings and convert all audio into searchable, editable reports
- Alternative to: Otter.ai and Loom
- Transcribe and add subtitles to meetings in over 70 languages, while highlighting key moments to share with your team
- Best for: Customer support, marketers, and sales teams with multiple meeting agendas looking for a way to stay on track
- Related categories: Productivity, Sales, Content
- Four hour max file duration
- Real-time dictation
- Import pre-recorded file
- Subtitle videos
- Screen recorder
- Noota editor
- Custom vocabulary
- Manual tags and labels
- Export to PDF, WORD, TXT, VTT, SRT, MP4, MP3
- Audio Import: MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG
- Video Import: MP4, M4A, MOV, OGG
- 95% transcription accuracy in 70+ languages (access and support for all future added languages)
- Speaker identification (up to 10 different speakers)
- Share video and transcript
- No Noota branding
- Chrome extension
- Android app
The deal provides lifetime access 5 hours transcription and subtitling per month for $69 only