What is Laxis?
- Lasix is used to treat swelling of the ankles, feet, legs or even the brain or lungs.
- This swelling is called oedema and can occur in some heart, lung, liver or kidney conditions.
- Lasix may be used in some patients with more serious kidney problems who may have some fluid retention.
- Furosemide is used to reduce extra fluid in the body (edema) caused by conditions such as heart failure, liver disease, and kidney disease.
- This can lessen symptoms such as shortness of breath and swelling in your arms, legs, and abdomen.
- This drug is also used to treat high blood pressure.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
- Furosemide is a “water pill” (diuretic) that causes you to make more urine.
- This helps your body get rid of extra water and salt.
- Laxis automatically transcribes your meetings and instantly highlights key information for your team.
- Lasix is a loop diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt.
- This allows the salt to instead be passed in your urine.
- Lasix is used to treat fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, liver disease, or a kidney disorder such as nephrotic syndrome.
- Let the Laxis Meeting Assistant take notes and extract key insights during in-person and online meetings
- Integrate with Zoom, Google Meet, and Webex, or use the mobile app to transcribe meetings on the go
- Best for Consultants, Project managers and Sales managers
- Alternative to Fathom, Fireflies.ai and Otter.ai
- Unlimited online meetings on Zoom, Google Meet, Webex, and any future platforms
- In-person meetings supported via mobile app
- Transcription from audio file upload or microphone recording
- Personalized meeting templatesAI-augmented memos
- World-class editor
- Download and share
- Insight management
This deal provides lifetime access to 4,800 offline audio transcription minutes per month (desktop and mobile microphone recordings)