Even when you’ve got the technology down, the process of manually creating products, updating inventory, and routing orders can take tons of time.
Luckily, there’s a software solution that automates your product creation and order management process.
Inventory Source is a supplier directory and dropship automation software that uploads products, syncs inventory, and routes orders.
Inventory Source lets you create product listings on your website automatically based on your supplier’s data.
You’ll be able to find your dropship supplier in the program’s directory of over 230 integrated suppliers.
Plus, it’s easy to bring images, titles, descriptions, and more into your existing online store or marketplace platform, like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Amazon, and Walmart.
Inventory Source integrates with over 230 dropship suppliers, including niche suppliers.
Instead of manually updating products yourself, let Inventory Source handle the tedious work of automating inventory and prices throughout the day.
Your online store or sales channels will be up to date with the latest information, so you can ensure your inventory and pricing are always accurate.
Set a minimum quantity filter to avoid accidentally selling out-of-stock products, and control how you want to view these inactive products in the Catalog Manager.
The Catalog Manager dashboard lets you search for products, customize product data, and make bulk changes.
With Inventory Source, you can curate and customize your product catalog, product details, and pricing in bulk right from the app.
You’ll even be able to use catalog rules to automatically map your products to the categories that align with your store’s category structure.
Make bulk updates and pricing overrides to your products using catalog rules.
This type of automation is designed to directly place orders inside your dropship supplier’s order management system and then auto-pull shipment tracking information.
Best of all, Inventory Source will send the shipment tracking information back to your sales channels to keep your customers updated on their orders.
Track the order status of every processed order right from the Order Management dashboard.
Inventory Source helps you automate product creation, inventory updates, and order management directly with your dropship supplier.
- Automate product creation, inventory, and price updates for your online store throughout the day
- Alternative to: Spark Shipping
- Manage the order routing and shipment tracking connection with your suppliers
- Best for: Small businesses and solopreneurs that want to automate dropship fulfillment for their online sales channels
- Related categories: Ecommerce
- Lifetime access to Inventory Source
- All future Inventory Automation Basic Plan updates
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Please note: This deal is not stackable
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Inventory Source users who do not have existing accounts
This deal provides lifetime access 50,000 SKU limit for $ 149 only