What is InsecureWeb?
- Most web browsers alert users if they view insecure web pages by displaying a “Not Secure” warning.
- This indicates the web page is not providing a secure connection to visitors.
- When your browser connects to a website, it can either use the secure HTTPS or the insecure HTTP protocol.
- Monitor the Dark Web and protect your company and clients by proactively identifying compromised or stolen data before malicious actors can use it.
- InsecureWeb is a digital attack surface platform that keeps an eye on the bad guys operating in shady places like black market sites, P2P networks, hidden chat rooms, botnets and private websites.
- InsecureWeb watches for relevant information, vulnerabilities and indicators of ongoing or future attacks to keep you one step ahead.
- More than 14 Billion records have been collected historically and millions are added every day.
- With 3000 credits per code, you’ll get to monitor ALL email addresses in 20 different domains, user names, phone numbers, or personal emails for an entire year.
- The 3000 credits are renewed automatically every year for a lifetime.
- White label
This deal provides lifetime access for 20 Phone numbers for $87only