What is Dive?
- The Dive team is on a mission to help remote and hybrid teams feel happier at work.
- With 51% of remote employees citing isolation as their reason to quit, looking out for one another isn’t just good practice, it’s good business.
- When we started asking people what their biggest pain points were, we heard the same thing over and over: there are too many useless meetings.
- Whether they were boring, rambling, or ran over, virtual meetings often left people feeling less productive and uninspired.
- That’s why we’ve built Dive: to help teams take back control and plan for success on their terms.
- We’re committed to creating spaces where people can show up as themselves to participate in productive, positive conversations.
- We want every person to leave a meeting feeling energised, not drained.
- Zoom meetings shouldn’t feel as aimless as talking to estranged older relatives at your family Christmas party.
- Dive is a meeting management platform that lets you run productive meetings and engage with attendees
- Dive makes it easy for your team to collaborate on the meeting agenda and notes in advance, so everyone is literally on the same page.
- From there, choose from pre-built meeting templates and optimize them with step-by-step instructions before your next call.
- Run productive meetings with collaborative agendas, notes, and one-on-one meeting templates.
- Set a timer to schedule a period for each item on your meeting’s agenda, so your team can stick to the original plan.
- Dive gives you the option to share your meeting agenda with other attendees or store them as private notes for your reference.
- Send notes and action items for each meeting agenda through email or Slack.
- You’ll be able to access over 50 productivity apps, like Polls, Virtual Whiteboards, and Icebreakers, to keep everyone engaged.
- It’s easy to collect opinions using a built-in Q&A module and drive live engagement with the meeting feedback feature.
- You’ll be able to host daily standups, quarterly reviews, and retrospectives without a hitch.
- Boost team engagement with built-in apps like Google Docs, Polls, and Whiteboards.
- Dive supports third-party integrations with Zoom, Slack, and Google Meet, so you have access to all your essential meeting tools.
- You can create action items at the end of every meeting and send follow-ups on meeting recaps or notes via Slack or email.
- Dive supports third-party integrations with MS Teams, Slack, and Zoom for streamlined workflows.
- Run efficient meetings with a collaborative agenda, timers, and a full suite of 50+ meeting productivity apps
- Automatically send notes and action items post-meeting to your favorite workplace tools like Asana, Jira, and Slack
- Best for C-suite,Project managers and Remote teams
- Alternative to Dockethq,Fellow.app and Notion
- 50+ embedded apps (polls, G Suite, etc…)
- Google Calendar, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Slack integrations
- Collaborative agendas and note-taking
- Session recording and breakout rooms
- Collaborative Notes
- Task Tracking
This deal provides lifetime access for 25 team members for $69only