What is CommandBar ?
In the beginning, you had to enter complex commands in a window and wait for them to be processed by the computer. Those days are long gone when using a computer was difficult, and accessing tools and menus is now as simple as pressing a toolbar button or making a selection from a selection.
In Microsoft Office, buttons are now referred to as commands, while command bars and toolbars have become command bars and toolbars respectively. Despite the persistence of old habits, many people continue to refer to command bars, toolbars, menus, and menu bars by their old names: buttons, tooltips, tabs, and menu bars.
In-app nudges are subtle visual cues that encourage users to take an action. Checklists help users complete a task or sequence of steps. Magic search helps users find content or information quickly and easily.
In-app nudges can be used to communicate important information, such as reminding users when it is time to take a medication or telling them when to check their blood pressure. Checklists can be used to help users complete a task or sequence of steps. For example, in an app for fitness enthusiasts, a checklist might include items like “squatting stance” and “push-up count.” Magic search can be used to help users find content or information quickly and easily, such as by searching for the name of a new exercise technique. Overall, in-app nudges and checklists are useful tools that can help users navigate your app more efficiently and effectively.
- Boost user retention with in-app nudges, checklists, and product tours to show them how to use your app
- Make it easy for users to access any page, feature, or article with the magic search bar
- Best for Developers, Product designers, and Product managers
- Alternative to Appcues, Pendo and UserGuiding
- Up to 3,500 monthly active users
- Questlists (checklists for action items)
- Appcues integration
- Unlimited interactions
- iSpring Learn
- Absorb LMS
- Increase the activation rate of new users by making it easier for them to access features and resolve questions without any assistance from humans.
- To decrease the number of support requests being handled, make help content more actionable through in-app integration with semantic search and instant answers.
- Nudge users to adopt features that are most likely to appeal to them, especially when they are being suggested.
Technology, Information and Internet
UX, command palette, command k, onboarding, customer support, online navigation, productivity, conversion rate optimization, and user retention
This deal provides lifetime access to 10 commands for $49 only
- Lifetime access to CommandBar
- All future Starter Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 3 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new CommandBar users who do not have existing accounts