Running your business on paper forms and emails might’ve been the go-to strategy in the 90s, but now it makes as much sense as wearing a beeper.
Automating workflows like accounts receivables, marketing collateral reviews, and sales processes would simplify your day-to-day tasks, but it’s hard to know how to get started.
What is Cflow?
Cflow is a cloud-based, no-code workflow automation software that makes it easy for you to streamline approval-based business processes.
Optimize your form with a variety of workflow field types, including multiple select dropdowns, file fields, and e-signature fields. Then validate by specifying the data type.
The platform also permits other applications to push and pull data into Cflow using an external API.Cflow digitizes workflows through a no-code platform to ensure that all your business processes are compliant, saving you time and money.
Cflow native mobile apps are available on both iOS and Android for convenient use across any device, including iPhones, iPads, Android phones, or tablets.
- Create no-code workflows using a visual builder and integrate them with third-party apps through a REST API
- Alternative to: Pipefy, ProcessMaker, and Kissflow
- Stay efficient on the go with native apps for both iOS and Android devices
- Best for: Small to medium-sized businesses that want to digitize and automate their manual processes
- 50 dashboard reports
- 50 table reports
- API access
- Zapier integration and webhooks
- Excel import and export
- SLA configuration and escalation
- Trigger new workflows
- Set field values
- SMS notifications
- Calendar view
- Process insights and user analytics
- File encryption
- Customizable sender email
- Integrations (SAP, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Google Apps Workflow, QuickBooks, Dropbox, Slack, etc.)
This deal gives lifetime access for Cflow just starts at $99 only.