Blisk is a browser that helps you build and test web applications with customizable, multi-functional dev tools to streamline your workflow.
Blisk can run on Windows, macOS, and Linux, and its UI is built on the Chromium engine to be intuitive for all users—especially those familiar with Google Chrome.
The dedicated admin panel and flexible team management options let you grant or revoke licenses at any time to maintain full control over who uses your company license.
Blisk’s multi-device view lets developers work across several devices at once to consolidate efforts.
Synchronized navigation and scroll capabilities let devices in your set follow each other as you browse a webpage, so you don’t need to repeat actions across device stacks.
Blisk also lets you launch Chrome-like developer tools independently for each device.
The dev tools are also widely customizable, giving you options like inspecting and debugging the code, simulating light or dark modes, and managing cache and cookies.
With Blisk, your team can create bug-free apps with fully-loaded dev tools, multiple device views, and hassle-free collaboration.
- Build and test web apps from one dashboard featuring separate, customizable viewing modes for developers and their teams
- Alternative to: BrowserStack
- Manage multiple devices simultaneously and collaborate with your team by sharing device sets, screenshots, and videos
- Best for: Developers, QA engineers, and marketers who want to collaborate in a single workspace and deliver products faster
- Phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops on iOS, Android, Windows, macOS
- Touch event support
- Portrait and landscape orientation
- Native device pixel ratio
- Native user agents
- URL sync between devices
- Scroll sync between devices
- Webpage error monitor
- Webpage auto-refresh
- Network throttling
- Screenshots and multi-device screenshots
- Screen recorder
- Image editor
- Developer tools running for each device independently
This deal provides lifetime access for 1 user(s) at $59.