What is akounto?
- Akounto is an all-in-one accounting software that lets you focus on your business while your accounts are being handled by experts.
- With Akounto, understand the language of money and make better business decisions based on real-time data and accurate reports.
- Send, create and track your invoices/bills.
- Map invoices/bills to their respective ledgers and enjoy integrated accounting that lets you take better control of your finances.
- You can add vendor and customer profiles along with the related products/services that help to map the transactions.
- Take advantage of Akounto’s automated feature to speed up and eliminate the tedious and repetitive tasks relating to recurring invoices/bills for repeat customers/vendors.
- Also automate sending reminders which can be further timed on the basis of the “before-on-after” due date, thereby staying on top of your receivables.
- With an intuitive dashboard, get an eagle-eye view of all your business finances.
- Compare your income and expenses and also project your profits, see the breakdown of your expenses and much more.
- Whole financial overview in just a glance.
- Linking your bank accounts with Akounto also helps you to track transactions and track them to their settlement.
- You can integrate your accounts with your books and can see the balance of either “one single” account or all the bank accounts linked with Akounto.
- Also, if you do not wish to link your bank account, you can manually update the records by uploading your bank statement.
- While you are focussing on your core business operations, Akounto is keeping you tax-ready by streamlining your accounting processes via accurate, reliable and integrated data recording.
- Also following accounting standards while preparing all the accounts.
- Get accurate financial reports and statements in real time to take control of your business finances. Easily track your business performance by keeping an eye on your business number.
- Create yearly financial statements using an inbuilt account chart in Akounto to get the crucial data you need to get ready for tax season.
- Also, with the help of Akounto’s robust financial reporting tools, you can identify the weak areas that require more attention.
- View cash flow statement for any accounting period of your business to analyze its trend, benchmark progress, and generate financial reports regarding operating expenses.
- As a cloud-based accounting solution Akounto can be accessed from anywhere and at any time. The reports can be accessed via the mobile app even when you are on your business trip.
- You can add other users like analysts, accountants, managers, etc, and can customize their user-access .
- Akounto is here to help you manage your finances.
- Akounto allows you to keep track of your cash flow on the move and enjoy seamless connection with your business by linking your bank account to your Akounto dashboard.
- Akounto is a cloud-based accounting and bookkeeping software designed to help businesses manage and streamline their financial data.
- With simple features like bank account linking, invoicing, and real-time profit tracking, enjoy seamless management of all your transaction data ensuring tax readiness for your books.
- In addition to that, Akounto is a complete device-agnostic & free-to-use software that helps you monitor your books on the go and make informed decisions for your business.
- Akounto gives you the freedom to run your business.
- With Akounto’s Customized Book-keeping service you can: – Focus on your business growth while your finances are managed by experts.
- Get itemized details of your income and expenses to better manage your cashflows.
- Automate your different Book-keeping tasks. – Maintain Tax ready financial records.
- Go beyond keeping records, master your finances.
- Get accurate and reliable reports.
- Make smarter business decisions.
- Track your business finances in real time and create custom reports in just a few clicks
- Link multiple banks, import transactions, send invoices, payment reminders, and schedule recurring invoices from desktop or app
- Best for Consultants, Freelancers and Small businesses
- Alternative to Freshbooks, Kashoo and Quickbooks
- Manage unlimited customers
- Customization of invoices and transactions
- Create unlimited products, bills, and vendors
- Connect unlimited bank accounts
- Customize chart of accounts
- Financial reports (balance sheet, P&L account)
- Manage sales tax
- Use estimates and automated recurring invoices
- Create automated recurring bills
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Option to opt for cash or accrual-based accounting
Akounto is an all-in-one financial tool for Freelancers; Start-ups; Small businesses; Online businesses; E-Commerce; and IT Businesses
- Akounto is an all-in-one financial toolkit to simplify and streamline all your business finances.
- You get time to focus on your business while Akounto handles your accounting.
- Make informed decisions backed by real-time data generated by reports which are accurate and reliable.
- Akounto takes every information from your bills, invoices, and transactions and provides you with a structured report for efficient decision-making.
- Create and send professional invoices and automate invoices to repeated customers.
- Track your receivables and send reminders. Effortlessly get paid for your work.
- Record your transactions and map them to customer and vendor profiles thereby categorizing the transactions while recording them.
- Keeping a track of your bank transactions is now made easy with Akounto.
- Simply link the bank account with your Akounto profile to get timely updates of every incoming or outgoing penny.
- No need to jump from one banking app to another as Akounto provides the option to connect several bank accounts to keep track of every one of them under one roof.
- Easy to understand where your business is standing so that you can take time and informed decisions, Akounto provides a SmartView dashboard feature that provides you with an easy-to-understand report using pie charts and intuitive graphical pictures.
This dealm provides lifetime access to 50 estimates sent per month for $19only