What is Aimages?
- An image is a visual representation of something, while a digital image is a binary representation of visual data. These images can take the form of photographs, graphics and individual video frames.
- For this purpose, an image is a picture that was created or copied and stored in electronic form.
- An image can also be described in terms of vector graphics or raster graphics.
- An image stored in raster form is sometimes called a bitmap.
- An image map is a file containing information that associates different locations on a specified image with hypertext links.
Developer of an AI chatbot designed to improve the interaction between users and the service or product. The company uses artificial intelligence to create a customized virtual instant messaging system, capable of interpreting customer’s need and meeting it instantly, predict user requests and integrates with many digital channels, enabling businesses to create customized chats tailored to their product/services and manage all the requests and needs of their customers on digital channels.
- Enhance the quality of videos and images using an AI-powered tool that runs in your web browser
- Keep your files secure in the cloud and use GPU-accelerated servers to process hundreds of media files at once
- 10 GB video upload size
- 2K max video processing resolution
- 10 uploaded and enhanced video slots
- 15-second free previews
- 3 AI filters at once
- Enhance up to 3 videos simultaneously
- Adobe Photoshop
- Topaz Labs
- Content creators
- Graphic designers
This deal provides lifetime access for 22 credits (monthly) for $69only