The AaDya Security solution is powered by Judy, a cybersecurity platform that uses next-generation tools like password management and 24/7 endpoint protection to protect smaller companies.
Judy’s password manager allows you to create, store, and access login information across every device.
Judy does more than just protect your data and logins—it also monitors devices around the clock to detect and stop spyware, malware, ransomware, botnets, and other viruses.
Robust anti-phishing capabilities evaluate all links for potential schemes at the DNS layer, so you’re protected no matter which browser or application you’re using.
What is AaDya Security?
Single Sign On
Judy creates and stores login information, enabling you to bypass the login screen and easily access the applications you use every day.
Judy uses a secure and private vault to create, store and protect all your passwords, keeping unauthorized users out of your login data.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Judy combines powerful anti-virus with next-generation threat intelligence to secure your devices and stop malware and ransomware from infecting your network.
Threat Detection & Automated Remediation
Meet Judy’s Team Blue. Team Blue provides threat monitoring and remediation, automated responses, additional threat intelligence, and a live team of experts to protect your environment.
Judy leverages DNS filtering to block malicious websites and content at the source to make browsing safer and faster.
Judy takes the hassle out of meeting compliance with one-click access to easy-to-use framework mapping tools.
- Protect against cyberattacks with a solution that secures login information, combats phishing, and stops viruses
- Alternative to: CrowdStrike, Symantec, and 1Password
- Monitor, analyze, and remediate threats with expert guidance, plus access reporting templates for standard compliance frameworks
- Best for: Small and mid-size businesses that need affordable, effective cybersecurity protection for their brand and customers
- Mobile (Android & iOS)
- *SIEM log sources include SSO, Identity/Authentication, and Endpoint within the AaDya platform
- *SIEM browser-based email clients: Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
This deal gives lifetime access for Aadya Security just starts at $69 only.