Today we’re going to talk about the agency tools that will set you apart from your competition. We all know that the agency world is a unique one — one agency works for several, if not dozens or hundreds, of different organizations around the world that trust that agency with their offline and online marketing, advertising, and other digital campaigns. The vast impact that advertising agencies have on the business world as we know it can be surmised with a few statistics.
To be successful in this sort of role requires a specific skill set, attention to detail, and the proper agency tools.
Discover the best agency tools and deals, and ensure that your business is fully equipped to be competitive — whatever your budget.
Since you probably don’t have time to sort through literally thousands of agency tools on the internet, we rounded up the best agency tools and deals to follow.
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $69
Picmaker is an AI-enhanced DIY design platform that lets you create stunning professional graphics in minutes.
- Get AI-enabled design suggestions with the click of a button, plus access to 100 million photos
- Alternative to: Canva
- Choose from thousands of ready-to-use professional design templates to create stunning designs in minutes
- Best for: Marketers, influencers, freelancers, designers, and agencies who want to quickly create professional-grade designs
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $29
VectorGrove is a royalty-free vector and graphics platform with millions of design assets and flexible licensing to empower creativity.
- Get access to 2M+ royalty-free vectors and graphics
- Alternative to: Envato Elements
- Use advanced search features and filters to find the vectors and graphics you need for your next project
- Best for: Designers and agencies who need a wide selection of vector graphics to fuel their creative projects
Lifetime Deal -Starts from $79
VBOUT is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that helps you convert leads and nurture campaigns at scale using powerful analysis and targeting tools.
- Generate leads, increase reach, drive conversions, and track the consumer journey with a complete marketing automation stack
- Alternative to: Hubspot Marketing, Activecampaign, and Sharpspring
- Utilize 10 powerful tools including drag-and-drop visual automation, SMS, web push, and retargeting
- Best for: SMBs, digital agencies, marketing consultants, and agency partners in need of easy-to-use marketing automation
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $89
Studiocart is a platform that gives you the tools to build high-converting checkout pages and sales funnels directly on your own website.
- Finetune your sales flow by creating order bumps and one-click upsells, scheduling flash sales, creating discount URLs, and more
- Alternative to: Thrivecart
- Offer multiple payment options, including one-time payments, payment plans, and subscriptions
- Best for: Non-techies looking for an easy plug-and-play solution to build on-brand checkout pages and high-converting funnels
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $59
Nozzle is a full search engine results page (SERP) monitoring tool that gives you access to all the data for every keyword relevant to your brand.
- Track multiple key words relevant to your SEO strategy on customizable data collection schedules
- Alternative to: STAT, BrightEdge, and seoClarity
- Manage and analyze the SERP presence of digital assets and compare provided data to your direct competitors
- Best for: SEO managers, analysts, consultants, and marketers who want a deep analysis of their SERP data
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $79
Acumbamail is a marketing platform that helps you grow your business with email campaigns that drive traffic to customized, responsive landing pages.
- Build email marketing campaigns, automated digital workflows, and responsive landing pages within a single platform
- Alternative to: Octopus, Omnisend, and Moosend
- Analyze results with email list management options, optimized sending times, and comprehensive data reports
- Best for: Marketing agencies and database management systems looking to improve their email outreach
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $59
Ocoya is an all-in-one content marketing platform that helps you find the perfect graphic for your campaigns, generate AI-powered copy in seconds with Travis™ AI, schedule posts ahead of time to save time and get real-time analytics on how well they perform.
- Content Management
- Auto Publishing
- Brand Tracking
- Posts Scheduling
Lifetime Deal – Start from $99
KonnectzIT is a no-code, drag-and-drop automation platform to automate your workflows using a visual connect builder.
- Build, visualize, and publish complex workflows in minutes using the visual flow builder method
- Alternative to: Zapier and Integromat
- Connect with webhook and API apps from an extensive library to automate your daily tasks
- Best for: Busy people who want to automate tasks or workflows without having to learn how to code
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $69
- Alternative to: Termsfeed and Termly
- Make sure your apps and sites are compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and APA laws
- Best for: Entrepreneurs and website owners who want fully compliant sites and apps without prohibitive fees
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $60
Discover the audience data of any website. You can see a detailed website traffic report, traffic charts over the past 6 months, audience sources, profile, and interest, and much more.
- Evaluation of product quality in the workplace
- History analysis of production trends or specific production parameters
- Process and manufacturing analysis
- Access to production data via network
Lifetime Deal – Starts from $49
Nexweave helps you create hyper-personalized images, GIFs, and interactive videos to display in emails, LinkedIn messages, chatbots, and web pages.
- Create hyper-personalized images, GIFs, and interactive videos at scale that compel your audience
- Alternative to: Nifty Images and Picsnippets
- Embed your personalized assets into your sales and marketing content, helping you get better results
- Best for: Agencies, marketing teams, and entrepreneurs looking to better connect with their audience through personalization
My suggestion (actually, how I invest in tools for an agency), Keep looking and testing the available tools and make a wishlist based on your client’s demands. Test the free version and then invest in the agency plan.
Did we miss any important tool? share it in the comments.
Wish you success.