What is Raw Query?
- RawQuery serves as an escape hatch where you can build your own SQL query at runtime but still use Room to convert it into objects.
- RawQuery methods must return a non-void type. If you want to execute a raw query that does not return any value, use RoomDatabase#query methods.
- RawQuery methods can only be used for read queries. For write queries, use RoomDatabase.getOpenHelper().getWritableDatabase().
- As there are often use cases in which it is just easier to execute raw / already prepared SQL queries, you can use the sequelize.query method.
- By default the function will return two arguments – a results array, and an object containing metadata (such as amount of affected rows, etc).
- Note that since this is a raw query, the metadata are dialect specific. Some dialects return the metadata “within” the results object (as properties on an array).
- However, two arguments will always be returned, but for MSSQL and MySQL it will be two references to the same object.
Raw Query uses state-of-the-art AI to let you interact with your database using natural language, so you can chat with your data as you do with your teammates.
Query your data
Need to know the email of the last five clients that signed up to your product? We got you!
You need to export that data as a CSV file? We got you again.
*Available for Postgres, MySQL and MariaDB databases
The all-in-one internal tool
Maybe you need to know who was the last customer to join your Pro Plan. Maybe you need to add a new sale or update the email of a client.
No matter what it is, Raw Query can do it for you.
- Query your data with the all-in-one internal tool
- Add and update your data easily & get started right away
- Best for SaaS and Small businesses
- Alternative to Retool
This deal provides lifetime access for 1500 successful queries/month for $49only